Thread: Sharp stabbing pain in left side of head

Sharp stabbing pain in left side of head

Hi all am looking for some reassurance please :-(

Posted a week or so ago about painful neck and shoulder which has been ongoing for some time and I know that I am stressed and feeling very low at the moment - however no I have had a sharp pain originating from bottom of skull/top of neck which goes up to left ear which like short sharp electric shocks almost permanently for past 7 days - I know deep down that I am totally run down as feeling extremely stressed and tearful for no real reason but am now thinking that there is something seriously wrong - just want to sit and do nothing which really isn't me - I see things I have to get on with but have no interest or just can't stop thinking about pain in my head - I have read lots of people that have this same issue but really for over a week - it isn't constant although is happening a large part of the day :-( any reassurance would be appreciated - even better some magical way of getting it to go away and leave me alone :-(

Re: Sharp stabbing pain in left side of head

A week is nothing, trust me. I get these pains for over an year. I still don't know how to make them go away. I guess that we'll just have to accept them...

Re: Sharp stabbing pain in left side of head

Well I've seen dr and osteopath who has put my neck and back back in position but I just want the head/neck ache gone- I now think I am subconsciously clenching my teeth which maybe causing pain in neck/head - seriously beginning to drag me down now and I feel I can't deal with it anymore - viscous circle as stressing something serious now :-(

Thread Information