Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LIES LIES

LIES LIES

Thanks thanks thanks, cause I posted my feelings I get moaned at but others can have the same feelings and can post how they feel. well you will all be glad becasue of a certain person pm in me and telling me im bad i have cut and now drinking cos I feel so down and worthless its true every one hates me thought you could get help here how wrong i was. Nic you can take my name off your list then i will never of excistedc happy now:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(: (:(:(:(:(:(:(

drink my only friend/ bye

Hey what about all these people who replied to your other post? They obviously cared about you enough to write. Don't give up. Everything will turn out alright in the end..

Don't be such a pessimist you cheeky little monkey...[:P]

If nothing else...I will survive.

To: SSJHSMH-U are light and my heart and strength. I will protect you in this life or the next always.

I saw this topic of yours, and don't know the history. Sending my love and i'll listern to anything you have to say. P message me, e mail or post here. My advice to other members is when one of our own is in pain rally to their support and don't go into the issues in other topics or the past.
    I'm looking forward with you. In this moment i send only love and good thoughts your way. Paul.

Love to all members

Susie,

I am shocked that you can post something like that, people have always been here for you, but you keep posting that you are ending your life then go quiet for a while, which is something people who suffer with anxiety and panic really do not need to read.
    NMP has done nothing but support you from day one, and even after what you did a while back ( I wont go into all that again) you were allowed to stay as long as you did not do it again.
    People do care about you Susie, but you just make it harder on yourself by doing all the suicide posts, you had some good friends on here who have always tried to be there for you.

Take care Susie and I hope you get the help that you need.

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

hi cheeky dont really know whats gone on either like paul but i know there are people that care and will help you through this.someone will always help and reply to your posts so your not alone you have lots of people right here.thinking of you and try to be strong.big hugs coming your way take care.

Hey Susie dont leave the forum pet,you have many friends here,and they all want to help.you are going through a really low point at the moment and are feeling very sensitive.You can post how your feeling thats what its for.Nobody hates you,you are just having a really bad time and having all these negative thoughts.Thing will get better for you.
    ((((((((((((BIG HUG FOR YOU)))))))))))))))

Ellen XX

It has always struck me how good a friend Leo has been to you - if there were nothing to like then she wouldn't have stuck around this long would she.

Value the friends that you have mate, as they surely value you!!!

Hope you start feeling better very soon.

Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

trac, isnt this site for people in pain? i think if someone is feeling suicidal thenthey should do whatever makes them feel better, including posts like this. its so hard to get help for suicidal victims and they rarely express themselves before its too late. it would be wise not to shun them and make them feel bad about expressing themselves. i hope you feel better cheeky and you may always speak to me about any concerns, suicide or not.... il listen!

look after yourself, there are always people to help

lauren

Please don't feel like no one cares Susie.
    We do care about ya!!!!!!
    You're not bad for cutting or drinking hun but you need to know that it's not going to help in the long run. It's a circle of feeling down, cutting or drinking, feeling guilty for feeling down and cutting and drinking and back around over and over.
    I'm not saying you're bad or that it's wrong!!! I am not here to judge, only to support. And please know that we are all here for you!!!!

Lauren -
    You have to understand hun that yes it is hard for suicidal people to get help. But we also have to, as mods, make sure that it doesn't trigger anyone elses problems. Everyone is here for support and information and we try not to censor anyone. But there has to be a line somewhere when it comes to suicidal posts.
    Trac is a great gal and she isn't trying to shun anyone or make anyone feel bad. She is one of the most supportive people I know and a great mod and friend!!!
    xxx
    Sandy

Susie

I have sent you a areply to your PM in a mail so let me know if you don't get it ok?

Also - what is your ebay username? Are you still selling your drawings?

People will forget what you said
    People will forget what you did
    But people will never forget how you made them feel

Nicola

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information