Thread: Should I start this med??

Should I start this med??

I was meant to take my first tablet last night but freaked out and spent all night considering it until it got so late/early I couldn't. I'm scared I'll freak out over side effects and have a panic attack. Also scared if I'm really panicking I can't take diazepam with the mirtazapine.

Re: Should I start this med??

yes take the tablets they will help you, has your dr said you can take the two together if yes then you will be fine, you need to make less out of taking the tablets just do it without thinking, and try and be busy then so not to think about any side effects, good luck and blessings oh remember side effects are short lived and do not last long

The only way you will know is by trying them! I was really scared to when i first started taking them but it was fine!
    I am trying to come off them at the moment though as don't feel as if they are helping me much and want to try to combat my depression/anxiety without meds.
    Or wait until you have a day when you don't have to go anywhere or do anything then if you feel bad then you can stay home?!

I wrote it before, mirtazapin is one of the safest meds on the market. Based on the information about it, you can`t overdose even if you wanted to do so. So, no worries.

Good luck!

I would give mirtazapine a try. I am taking 45mg with lithium and I have had my ups and downs with the drug. It is by far the best anti d I have taken. Come back and let us know how you are getting on. EJ

You can take diazepam with mirtazapine. I have, in the past, when my anxiety was very high (and as prescribed by my doctor). It's only temporary until things settle. Hopefully, after a week or two, you will notice the mirtazapine having a beneficial effect. Good luck.

I was terrified before I started my Prozac. I just thought about all the people who are on it and not even the Daily Mail has had a headline about it...

Thread Information