Thread: feeling depressed help!

feeling depressed help!

I'm really scared that these foggy head, heavy headed and head rush feelings when i turn my head are a sign of something more serious though it's probably anxiety. I think too much for my own good and i worry alot.

My other symptoms are floaters, stomach tied in knots when i'm nervous, bowel irritance, blocked ears and slight insomnia.

It's really hard for me to think straight and I feel awful

Re: feeling depressed help!

Hi I know how you feel. I get awful symptoms, blocked ears, headaches, floaters, panic attacks, skipped beats. I'm now getting rib and chest pains. My doctor looks at me every time as if to say oh she's here again that neurotic. But all these symptoms are real, and anxiety is an illness and so horrible. It is hard but you will get through it. Has your doctor prescribed you any medication and do your family know how you are feeling, as it sometimes helps to have people around you to listen and help you. And there are lots of people on here all with the same symptoms remember your not alone.

Re: feeling depressed help!

I haven't seen a doctor but I had these feelings years before! in 2005 i had breathing difficulties at home for 2 nights straight 'cause i was alone and it disappeared when my parents came back home.

In 2008 I started getting random head pains at the back of my head and these pains come and go.

in 2010 I suddenly felt heavy headed and needed to sit down and I think the sensitivity to light affected this.

My headpains do come and go but now everything's coming back and I can't help but feel scared!

---------- Post added at 18:12 ---------- Previous post was at 16:58 ----------

I'm just really paranoid and afraid. If it was something serious then it would be gradually worse over time and i'd be dead by now right? But in my case it's pretty episodic like it happens every few years?

Thread Information