Thread: Going RED is driving me mad

Going RED is driving me mad

Hi

Ive had the problem of going bright red (sometimes even when im not embarrased) for ages on and off but can normally deal with it. just lately it has got so bad, my job involves having to talk to people all day (FE Teacher) so as you can imagine this is realy awful and is getting me down terribly. Please please if you have any tips or any ides on how to deal with this i would appreciate it so much!

Michelle.

I read in a women's magazine a couple of weeks back, of a woman with the same problem. Apparently there are make ups that cover this up very well, that's special make up not normal. Sorry i don't have the magazine (my wife doesn't i mean..perhaps going red with embarrassment because i bought it, and also read it as well as her), it was either Take a Break or That's Life. I hope this helps.
    Forgive my ignorance what is FE? Is it PE or RE, i've 5 children, 2 at junior school, 2 at senior school and i have to ask them what subjects mean/ involve these days!
    Love to all readers/ members, Paul.

Love to all members

Hi Michelle,I have this problem to,not so much on my face,but my neck.I go all sort of blotchy around my neck and its really noticable to,big red blotches.:(

Ellen XX

Sometimes I go bright red in certain situations, my whole face and neck are affected and the more I want it to go away the redder I go.

I get the redness too, normally when I'm getting wound up about something or if i've had a few drinks [:I] It's normally on my chest area. I go red (in the face) easily too which my friends think is funny. (It's like a wee competition to see who can make mo go red first! [Sigh...])

I've also read about the cover up make up but unfortunately don't have any tips for calming the flushes! Although, does it get quite hot in the classroom? Maybe having a window a wee bit open so theres a wee breeze or something?

Mo x

Never play leapfrog with a unicorn......

Thanks guys, it always helps to know your not the only one! its just so frustrating, like you said the more you try to getit to go away the redder you go - sometimes i actually feel like my head is going to pop off! its awful!

(Paul FE stands for further education) College.

I know what you mean, I get it too. And it's really embarrassing for me, I get a big red area under my neck and my face goes beetroot. I've tried to find out what I can do to help but I can't find anything so, sorry I have no advice but at least you are not alone!

Thread Information