Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: going crazy - swollen lymph nodes

going crazy - swollen lymph nodes

Hello

I hope someone can answer me or give me some advice reassurance. My HA is going through the roof recently let me fill you in. Ive had lymph nodes in my neck for 4 years now. Doctors havent been concerned and I haven't had any tests (to be honest im to scared to get them anyway) they are very small, pea sized, squashy and movable. However just below one of my small nodes a large say 1cm node has appeared and it is solid, wont move. Does anyone have the same thing.

few other things to note that might be the cause apart from my fear of lymphoma is that maybe once or twice a month in my sleep I get this excruciating ear pain from inside the ear canal that the doctors are completely puzzled by as everything looks fine. I also have no sense of smell and haven't had for as long as I can remember.

I know that everyone will say go to the doctor but im am so scared I have a panic attack each time I think about it. I don't want to die so young I want a to marry my amazing fiancé next year and have a beautiful family but I dont even see the point of handing out invites as im sure I won't be here :'( :'( :'(

Re: going crazy - swollen lymph nodes

Well I'm fairly certain you'll be able to get married. The gland itself doesn't sound large enough to worry about, but by all means see your doctor for reassurance.

I have had this. Still do. It's longer than 1cm but not wide. GP told me its due to an infection in my ear. My ear seems ok now but still not gone down.
    Could be an infection?
    I'm the same with lymphoma worries. I'm actually terrible, so I feel ur pain x

Thank you, I hope one day we will be able to see this and live a normal healthy life. Its really taken its toll and waring me out x

i too had these worries as I had a node in collarbone.felt hugh..had it scanned it is 7mm and shotty..please don't let this wreck your life I worried about it for nearly 2 years..had normal blood tests x rays etc..we waste so much time by worrying..hope this helps as I have beeb there...gina x
    ps ..please don't google x

I've avoided google this week and felt better.

It's a start x

It sure is..be strong Google is the friend of HA I should know I have had breast cancer bowel cancer lymphoma and heart attack in a year..life is for living not fearing..god bless..Gina x

I have a swollen node in front of my ear which I noticed a few months ago. It's probably a cm in length and quite firm. I worry about it - my cousin had lymphoma - too. I know how you feel.

I hope you get through it and the node goes away. He can stay swollen for a few months therefore im staying positive that yours will subside. Im having a good day today these are few and far between. I wish i could be like this every day xx

I made the next steps and booked an ultra sound to be on the safe side. This was a huge step for me as it has taken 4 years I really hope I dont have a panic attack and not attend the appointment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information