Thread: Bowel problems

Bowel problems

Hey everyone
    For the last 4 weeks I have been having a change in bowel movements, everyone I go to the toilet it's been loose and watery, been going toilet a lot more than usual approx 8 times a day when normally it would be once or twice, been getting back pain and some cramping! Had no bloating or bleeding!

Does this sound like ibs, had a colonoscopy done 3 years ago and blood tests which was all normal and had a fbc done 2 weeks ago for something else which was normal, do keep thinking if maybe it is something more serious!

Re: Bowel problems

Quote Originally Posted by jay28 View Post
    Hey everyone
    For the last 4 weeks I have been having a change in bowel movements, everyone I go to the toilet it's been loose and watery, been going toilet a lot more than usual approx 8 times a day when normally it would be once or twice, been getting back pain and some cramping! Had no bloating or bleeding!

Does this sound like ibs, had a colonoscopy done 3 years ago and blood tests which was all normal and had a fbc done 2 weeks ago for something else which was normal, do keep thinking if maybe it is something more serious!
    Hi I have terrible problems with my bowel's which I know is linked to anxiety/IBS I have loose bowel movements when my anxiety is at its worse are you very anxious at the moment which is upsetting your tummy. If you are really worried get it checked out.
    Kim x

Thread Information