Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Success in Birmingham

Success in Birmingham

Big well done to Loopylynn on going to Birmingham at the weekend and managing to go shopping without suffering any panic.
    Also well done for the past few weeks on managing to drive to your daughters and the local town (Tunstall).

This time last year when your husband and daughter were on holiday you were suffering really bad panic attacks and had to totally rely on your son for help and support. You've come a real long way in 12 months. Glad you finally beaten your panic attacks.

Yes she did really well and I am sure her son would be well proud of her.

People will forget what you said
    People will forget what you did
    But people will never forget how you made them feel

Nicola

Thank you so much son,
    I relied on you for one week you relied on me and your dad for 30 years.
    I havent beaten panic but trust me i will.

Take care son and be happy.
    MUM xxx

Superb news to hear you are doing well Lynn.

You are right though hun, although it was nice that your son was there to offer help you when you needed it. Your son should be there for you all the time, to provide the love, care and support you gave to him through his years of becoming an adult, and indeed beyond.

Lynn, your kids are very lucky people to have such a wonderful mother as you. I mean that from the bottom of my heart! For someone to care about total strangers as much as you do, you must have given them the world, and more.

You take care hun, and the best of luck for the future.

Speak soon!

Ross xxx

------------------------------------------------
    Is There Really Gravity, Or Does Earth Just Suck?

I wish i could be completely happy but i cant and are'nt because i used to have a sister, mum and dad who used to give a schit about me but dont anymore. If they did they wouldnt slag my partner off and call her all the names under the sun. They wouldnt slag me off on this message board. They wouldnt accuse me and my partner of being 'gold diggers' cos we visited Laurens great grandparents at the weekend. The first time that theyve seen her in 14 months. They woudnt accuse me and my partner of being bad parents to our beautiful, healthy intelligent daughter.

Hi Watto. I can only base my judgement on the time I have known Lynn from this site, and indeed talks on MSN. I unfortunately havent had the pleasure of meeting her in person.

I would also like to point out, that I havent spoken to you before, so your fist communication which is obviously intended as a dig at me, is uncalled for, and very disrespectful.

If you wish to communicate in that manner again, may I suggest you direct it at me in PM. Then at least I can reply in the appropriate manner, without fear of being banned from this site.

Kind Regards

Ross

I base what I know about lynn on the time I have known her on this site and how she has over some of the hardest obstacles, Lynn we all know your not 83 honey but you have been through a rough and difficult period in your life, I have no interest in what has happened in lynns life prior to her joining NMP! I am interested in the lynn many of us have come to love and know. Family and private business should be kept out of this forum and all comments should as ross stated be put into private messages.

Watto I have no interest in knowing your opinion of your mother on this site, what I want to see is hugs and love from people for her at her acheivements big or small.

You should really learn to respect what NMP is about and not use it for target practise as many people have learnt over the last few weeks.

LYNN YOUR A TROOPER A FRIEND A WONDERFUL CARING PERSON WHO HAS MADE A FRIEND FOR LIFE WITH ME AND MANY MANY OTHERS.

YOU ARE GETTING SENT A TONNE OF LOVE AND HUGS

xxxxx

scknight

Well Said Sue!

Hugs for you granny Lynn xoxoxxoxoxox

Take Care

Mandyxx

Hi Lynn,

Im sending you loads of hugs because you are among the people i regard as a true friend. You have been there unconditionally and i thank you for that. Sometimes we do our best for people and it never seems to be enough, i would also like to forward some hugs for your son because he obviously has some issues which i think he may need help for. Lynn your a grand lady, mother, wife and friend so chin up and you stay proud of what you have achieved.

Take care babe.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

donna

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information