Hi, Im robi, im 25 and i live in the uk ( but im italian). I posted here only a couple of times before....as i sayd in another post i smoke quite a lot of pot plus i got some kind of eating disorder so often i find myself with not much energy....anyway this is just a rant...u dont have to answer guys...its just that im feeling so lonely. Ive been living in the uk for 2 years and a half now. Here i live with my boyfriend, he's welsh. And he's great and all .....but i left back in italy many good friends..and here im so lonely. I dont know how or why ( or maybe i do....im screwed up) but i havent made any friend of my own here. I particularly miss a friendship with other girls.....just the odd chat and the lough about the lads or silly things like that. I also miss the love ( given and recevied) of friendship. Ive always battled with depression, mood swings, anxiety and stuff like that but im also loved back in italy couse im a good friend u can rely on, and a good person. Here i feel so undervalued....i tried to get to know some people better but nothing has ever developed in a friendship. The thought of this is hard for me. I really feel like nothing matters no more sometimes. And that nothing nice is waiting for me in the future. Only getting old and lonely. I always think that if something happend to my boyf id just kill myself. Couse i got no one here, he's the only love i have and i dont wanna go back to italy anyway couse there's no work there and there's nothing for me.
i just wish so much i had a friend to love and to be loved by....but im only a lonely girl.
hugs to everyone....i read your posts often guys, ure all great.
xxxx