Thread: very dizzy lightheaded and feel unbalanced

very dizzy lightheaded and feel unbalanced

hiya, today and last couple of days have been awful and my mind is working overtime, today i feeling really lightheaded and off balanced, i only had a snicker today and thats because i was lightheaded, could my dizziness be cause of that? i have not eaten anything for the day before and never got dizzy, i suffer alday everyday from worry about all things, im sitting in my flat alone and am so scared and empty, anyone be able to relate to my symptoms? please

Hi
    I probably think your dizziness is due to the fact that you have had nothing to eat allday, how about trying to eat a little more tomorrow and see how you feel, if you are still feeling dizzy why not go and see the Dr for reasurance. I have had the dizzy/unbalanced feeling, but that was due to anxiety, that feeling left me though and now seems to have been replaced with palpatations!!!! ( Can't win)[xx(]
    Take care
    K

hi saintdee i am lightheaded and dizzy alot of the time it all part of the symptons.it wont help not eating ,i have done this myself and it can make it worse.i find that the more i can relax and not be panicking the less dizzy i feel.hope this helps.take care tracy

Hi

I fully understand how you are feeling. I also experience dizziness around 70% of the time. I have had this for 4 months and have been told by the GP it is anxiety. With the dizziness comes fear and this in turn causes more dizziness and also churning stomach. The churning then causes loss of appetite but you do need to eat as this certainly won't be helping the dizziness. Have you experienced dizziness before?

I have attached a link to one of my posting which has additional links from other members.

Dizziness

chillx

Re: very dizzy lightheaded and feel unbalanced

Hi ive just stumbled across this site and wat a relief! here i was typing in all my symptoms thinking ive got a brain tumour cancer etc and it always comes bak 2 anxiety grrrrr,I also have i wouldnt call it dizzy but definatly unbalanced and a sort of hard 2 describe weird sensation like the floor is moving when its not sort of like being on a boat, i also find it hard 2 get my breath like i need to yawn to get air in and thats so scary, as well as a feeling as though my legs are going to collapse the list goes on and on its given me a bit of piece of mind to know im not alone and that maybe it is anxiety playing tricks on my body and im not going to drop dead any minute

saintdee,
    i have that all day and night as well. your not alone

hi im 16 and i gt this i have been diagnosed with anxiety ect but i still panick espicially when there are new symptons but then i think what i was like before my anxiety fine so i know that is is only down to anxiety as im only experiancing it while i have anxiety so i try not to panick but it is hard yes but just learn to relax and take deep breaths !!!!

Thread Information