I had an abdominal ultrasound at the start of the year and all my abdomen, ovaries etc were normal but the ultrasound showed up a bulky (enlarged) cervix. My Dr did an internal and I had a smear test which came back normal 3/4 months ago. Dr didn't seem to get why it had showed up saying this but said as smear normal she's not bothered. Said could be a cervical fibroid but as smear ok not to worry.

The thing is I have health anxiety so I do worry. I've been on the pill, loestrin 30 for 7 years and been really light period wise on them. They have recently become very hit and miss, some none existant others heavier. Some agony, some no pain.

I just worry that if an enlarged cervix showed up on an abdominal ultrasound not even a transvaginal one then it must be quite enlarged? My Dr said as it just said bulky cervix in notes from radiographer can't be that enlarged so don't worry.

Should I worry? Esp as my smear test has come back normal? I have no bleeding in between periods. I do get pelvic pain all the time but put that down to ibs as pains so similar. Just wish I could stop worrying