Thread: A month on sertaline ��

A month on sertaline ��

Been around a month now I have been on sertaline and yeno what I feel great I haven't been getting negative thoughts I don't think I'm going to die young and I no longer worry about my moles! I can finally start living again and look into the face of my children with a big smile and not have this nasty thought that I'm not going to see them grow up! Sertaline had helped me a lot... I'm glad to be ME again... I hope everybody on this anxiety forum have a lovely future and I hope you all feel better soon everybody deserves happiness... Much love Jennifer p.s thanks to all the people who have been there for me and give me advice and made me feel less worries much appreciated xx

Re: A month on sertaline ��

hi what dose are you on ? i have bad h a and been on sert 2 weeks still got lots of health worries thou

hi emma jo

2 weeks is still early days hun x

50 mg I am on yes two weeks is still early day give it an other few weeks positive thinking goes along way aswell and try and do things that make you feel nice even a long bath I have two kids 6 yr old and 6 months they keep me busy and my mind occupied xxx

i am going to go up to 50mgs on sunday as i been on 12.5 mgs for one week and nearly two weeks on 25 mgs but still have got lots of health anxiety somtimes i feel like tablets are helping then its like taking two steps back and i get a few bad days again unfortunately theres not been any day i dont worry about my health or check yet

Hopefully you feel better soon they can take awhile to start working though I would give it around 6 weeks and then if you still don't feel any better maybe have a little chat with your doctor about trying an other form on anti depressants have you been put intouch with a councillor?? Is there anything inpraticular you are concerned around your health? X

Thread Information