Thread: nelsons remedies

nelsons remedies

has any one heard of sepia homepathic pills for depression or is it a falacy

l.m.bell

I took Sepia when I was pregnant (for morning sickness and constipation!) and it worked great for me for those symptoms. I've not heard of it for depression but I had a look in my trusted little book and it says:

Characteristic Symptoms The person needing this remedy tends to feel sluggish and sags mentally and bodily, but their energy increases if they do vigorous exercise such as aerobics. They feel over-burdened and are very irritable, may 'switch off' and become indifferent to their surroundings and people they love. Very easily offended.

Areas of application Backache. Constipation. Cystitis. Fainting. Hot flushes at menopause. Incontinence. Insomnia. Miscarriage. Morning sickness in pregnancy. Painful periods, PMT. Prolapse of womb. Thrush (yeast). Toothache.

I'm glad you raised this subject, because reading the characteristics sounds like me, and I might give it a go for a few of my symptoms!

Not sure it would directly help depression, but if you have any of the above symptoms and you fit the characteristics, then you might find some help.

My book gives some remedies for "sadness" and "fear and anxiety", so if you want to know what it recommends, please feel free to email or PM me.

Caroline

Thread Information