Thread: Cymbalta from Cipralex

Cymbalta from Cipralex

Finally saw my psychiatrist today and she's put me on Cymbalta as it appears Cipralex has pooped out on me after 2 1/2 years. I'm to take 30mg Cymbalta with 10mg Cipralex for a week and then 60mg Cymbalta with 10mg Cipralex until I see her next. Cipralex was my first AD and it was not fun starting on it. I assume it won't be so bad switching since I'm on something but what can I expect? Anyone done this switch?

We've been abed too long, all our weaknesses are growing strong. But the winter always ends with water on your lips, the April rain comes swinging in.

Re: Cymbalta from Cipralex

how did your doc determine that cipralex has pooped out on you? what dose of cipralex were you taking?

Re: Cymbalta from Cipralex

I was taking 20mg for over two years with almost no anxiety. Even in a terribly scary flight I was good. I'm having a really hard time with health anxiety and for a while they wanted to see if I could work myself out of it but two months later, it's just gotten worse. She was going to up me to 30mg but I wasn't comfortable with that from things I've heard about side effects. This is my psychiatrist by the way, not my GP.

We've been abed too long, all our weaknesses are growing strong. But the winter always ends with water on your lips, the April rain comes swinging in.

Thread Information