Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ive changed the title...DEFINATELY a sucess now!!!

The universe has decided it would show you how ready you are to spread your wings once again ..

Excellent news all round

hi sarah,
    you sound so excited, im so pleased for you. i'm going to be thinking of you on monday afternoon,and sending you lots of good vibes. i feel really excited for you, i know its going to be great...

xxx grace

Hi Sarah[Wow!]

Good on you. Just read all the posts and you have done really well. 18 months is a long time out of work and you seemed to have adjusted to going back really well.

Bet you cant wait to start next week. Even a few weeks earlier than planned.

Word seems to have got about that you are up to working and everyone seems to want you.

Pleased you negotiated a higher pay. Hope you used our female charm!!! LOL

Even the next job youve been offered in August, although further to travel, who knows by then the confidence you will build from this job, you might find it a lot easier than you do now.

Good luck and i hope you really enjoy it. Let us know how you are getting on.

Take care.

Love Sal xxxx[:P]

hi sarah, really pleased to read so much is going your way.
    but i was thinking your mates were phoning each other to say 'lock up your boyfriends - SARAH'S BACK IN TOWN' lol. hope next week goes well, you take care........andrew

Hiya guys

yes It definately feels like a conspiracy is going on but the thing is, these 2 mates of mine didnt get on at work at all, in fact they hated each other so there is no way on earth that they have been talking...lol

bizzarre huh?

love Sarah
    xx

we arent mad, just the next stage of evolution

Hello people

Ive just come in from my second short stint at work and thought I would update you.

Yesterday i went in at 2pm and from the minute I got there I was panicking. I had waves of nausea and feeling faint and it took forever to calm myself down. While they were training me I was tring to listen but I almost couldnt understand a word anyone was saying I felt so rough.

Because of the nature of the work it means I have to take my clothes off and put on a hood,mask,suit,boots,gloves,apron and arm shields. And then get locked in a cleanroom with isolators.[Ugh]

I knew what I was letting myself in for as I have done this sort of work for 12 years but it was so hot and claustraphobic that all I could see was me running squealing and ripping off my clothes trying to get out.[:I]

Fortunately I managed not to and I lasted my full 3 hours and went home exhausted but pleased that I had stuck it out.

I was so tired last night (you all know how much this panic takes out of you), I had a bath and went to bed at 10:30. Try as I might I couldnt get to sleep. My brain was racing and going over things I had done and needed to do the next day, worrying how I would feel etc..you know the score? The last time I looked at the clock it was 3am!!!!

So today I had to go in for 9am...I left the house at 7:30 feeling crappy for lack of sleep and got there on time.....early even as I didnt know what the traffic would be like.

I had a cuppa and then went to change into my suit etc. Did some paperwork, assembled some drugs for manufacture, checked them once they were made, did some validation work so I can manufacture when I go in on the 26th and before I knew it, it was lunchtime and my hometime. I had NO bad feelings whatsoever. I didnt have time to feel bad...lol. I had such a good time feeling normal that I am looking foreward to having a good nights sleep and going in again tomorrow.

thanks for listening

love Sarah
    xx

Sarah , thats great news ...

Well done for sticking through the difficult time yesterday...

Enjoy tomorrow and then you get a rest before you start on the 26th . Will that be fulltime hours ?

You must be so proud of yourself

Meg

Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind.
    If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained.
    Robert Albert Bloch

Hey Sarah

We had a quick chat last night and I congratulated you then - so thought I would say "well done again".

Glad today was better and I hope when you go back again then it will be like 2nd nature.

Keep up the good work ok and try to get some sleep tonight!

xxx

Nicola

Wow Sarah!

You are a shining example to us all - well done you for sticking out those horrid feelings for so long and for getting through it. It just goes to show that if you can last out it makes it so much better the next time. Bet you'll be back into your old work routine in next to no time at all.

I'm so chuffed for you, you are a star [^]

Lots of love and best wishes Jo xxxxx

thanks you guys.

Its taken a lot of hard work from me but also a lot of reassurance and egging on from you guys so thankyou!!!!!!!!

Im actually looking foreward to tomorrow!!!!!![Wow!]

love Sarah
    xxxxx

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information