Thread: Vitamin B 6 Complex

Vitamin B 6 Complex

Does anyone take Vitamin B6 complex? I've read that it's very good for the nervous system and also particularly good for women, any advice/experience of it would be most welcome. Bye XX

hi cassie ive heard this and just started taking b complex,only 3 days ago so cant comment yet.is there a difference with b6complex and b complex can you or any body answer this.have i got the right one?taka care tracy

Hi, I just got some from and I bought something called Busy B with C from Holland & Barrett. The B6 is the important ingredient and should have 100mg in it. B complex usually has B6 in it so should be fine. Very helpful assistant in shop said she takes it every day to help with stress and anxiety and said that although you need to be on it for a good month or 2 before really feeling any benefits, once you do she said they're very good. I don't take any supplements so I thought why not give it a go. By the way, she said urine may turn bright yellowso don't freak out if this happens!!!! XX

Hi Cassie

There was a post on here the other day complaining that vit b complex gave them a funny feeling in the heart (eg., skipped beats, fluttery feelings) after they had used it for a while. Speaking personally, it worked for me for about four months then I was getting flutters. I assume this happens because you get your body back up to a normal level(?) not sure, I'm no medical expert!!

Aparently the adrenal glands become depleted when suffering from high anxiety and Vit b complex is an excellent source to restore the glands to normal. Anyway, think you should try it and see if it works for you.

Kay

i take vit b6 and it def helps with pmt, im not sure yet about the nervous system but its supposed to help, also im on omega 3 for the brain apparently
    julie

we are all stronger people after having this

I took a B-complex for a while, but have stopped it recently because I think it may be linked to my palpitations. I wonder if I got to a point where I was taking more than I needed. But definitely for the first couple of months it was very good, and I was also taking St Johns Wort and magnesium.

I've just started taking a B6 complex. I'll let you know in a couple of months if it helps.

B complex contains the full range of B vitamins, whereas B6 just has, well B6. [:I]

After reading about it here I too started taking vitamin B6. On the bottle it says it's 'essential for the maintenance of healthy nervous tissue' Sounds good to me!

Hi all. I took my first B complex tab this morning and just 3 hours later my urine is bright yellow!! I saw the post earlier that said this may happen but does it really happen this quick? Freaked me out bigtime.

Mine went bright yellow, but until reading this I never gave the vitamin B any thought.. *LOL* thanks for that!

Thread Information