Thread: went out 29th & 31st august

Cool went out 29th & 31st august

ok this is how my first day went out the house before i was going to leave the house i was sick when i first left the house my anxiety was bad but finally it calmed down after going in a few shops then when it did calm then i had two muppet girls coming by me in tkmax saying things by me one things i heard them say wasnt very nice so i moved away then looked in a few more shops then i went to the weather spoons to meet my bro for his birthday it went ok was a good day picked a table right at the back where i felt more comfortable had few drinks & a meal then went to another pub people were stareing whispering & about my sister too she suffers with abit of anxiety but not as bad as mine but was making her feel uncomfortable people make me so angrey we only had one drink in there then got train then cab home & i even let my brother stay at ours too second day went to film & comic con cos david hasselhoff was down there i.m a fan but my sister is a bigger fan he signed my sisters knight rider book watched him talk on stage & had my photo took with him had my photo took with robert englund the general lee car was there off the dukes of hazzard and loads of others had a amazing day felt really happy in first time in ages but then when i left there started to feel tired looked in hmv then primark then i got train then cab back only thing what went wrong was to calm my nerves i had two drinks at the bar then after that i was sick in the toilet but other than that what a good day still cant believe we met david hasselhoff its a dream come true whoop he was so lovely friendly but today i dont feel great & i got a cold was ok yesterday woke up with a one today but in all i am proud i made progress and done two days out the house
    Last edited by gem7; 01-09-13 at 18:58.

Smile Re: went out 29th & 31st august

Well done you have done really well and should be very proud of yourself.

Re: went out 29th & 31st august

Well done

Well done gem, you did well!

thanks all and other thing i didnt really like was packed on the train on way back on the sat had to stand all the way back to bridgend felt panic and anxiety on the thursday going out for my brother peters bday but it calmed thank god so in august i done 3 days out the house all together its progress in all of august just been out three times thats good trying to plan another outing again on monday if my friend dont let me down going to meet her in porthcawl cos she is down from london in a caravan for a holiday and we arranged to meet up but i havent seen her in years she was my best friend scared she wont like me cos of anxiety has changed me i told her in a text i have anxiety & depression i really hope i can handle it and hope my anxiety is not bad & hope i dont feel panic its made my stutter a hell of a lot worse too wish me luck for monday
    Last edited by gem7; 03-09-13 at 16:56.

This is good, gem, that u r planning outings. Don't forget that you can also take little steps as well. It doesn't have to to be "the whole hog" every time. You could go out more regularly for shorter trips. Walks round the block even. What do you think?

i dont want to go for little trips or walks around the block i am trying build up abit of confidence for monday not ready to leave house anymore yet till then plus i got a bad cold got to get rid of it before monday when i have been going out i never go out on my own always got to have someone with me so when i go to porthcawl on monday be going with my sister & my brother might come too the part i.m dreading is going on the bus to get there but i.m hopeing it will turn out fine just hope on mon my anxiety not on a high hate it when anxiety spoils my time & makes me feel weird i try to act as normal as possible when out but i think people can tell i look uneasy its so hard i know am not going to get better over night but just hoping one day i will be my old self again fingers crossed
    Last edited by gem7; 03-09-13 at 15:31.

Sounds like you are making good progress. They key is to stick with it and stay positive even if you have set backs.

You seem to have a good support network which is really good. That will really help.

Be strong and stay positive.

Thread Information