Thread: Horrible horrible night please read

Horrible horrible night please read

Last night I don't know what happened by it was so bad. I felt like I was laying there for 4 hours and I just couldn't sleep. Every time I would try try to sleep I would get these strange burning sensations inside my hands and it would go into my forearms. I have never felt this kind of burning before. Sometimes it went into my chest too.

I was also starting to overheat which is weird because I keep my room at 65 degrees, which is pretty cold so it's strange why I started to overheat.

A few hours before I went to bed I got this extremely hot feeling in face and it put me into a panic because I didn't know what was happening to me.

Why was I getting all these strange burning sensations when trying to sleep? I only gotten around 4 hours of sleep and I am so sared I'm going to the doctors today for my physical. Should I mention this? Please help

---------- Post added at 11:17 ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 ----------

Still feel a little hot in my face and my chest feels really achey and it's starting to make me panic again I don't know what to do today is going to be one big disaster where I don't know if ill end up dead or alive

Re: Horrible horrible night please read

It sounds like you are having anxiety attacks because you have to go to the doctor. I get this way because I fear the doctor is going to validate my fears and tell me bad news. I have felt this burning feeling when my anxiety is in overdrive because my metabolism is flying. Lack of sleep only makes it worse. When I get that way, I take an ativan and that usually helps. I also try to exercise which helps the day to day anxiety. Talk to your doctor about your fears, don't be afraid to have her explain and re-explain until you are satisfied.

My face feels extremely hot, like fever hot. but i don't feel like i have a fever. This is so weird,

---------- Post added at 00:06 ---------- Previous post was at 00:03 ----------

everything on my body feels hot, my stomach, heart, face, everything, what is happening to me

hi clank, Hope you got my pm yesterday. I get this all the time, as soon as I go into panic mode my face feels really hot. Ive had to take to sitting in front of the fan to cool myself down. I am as positive as I can be that this is definitely down to anxiety as it happens every time I get worked up.

Thread Information