Thread: no one in chat room

Unhappy no one in chat room

just went in chat room no one in there i feel so low feeling abit shakey anxiety is doing my head in when i was kinda looking forward to monday now i.m dreading it again reason being its set me off now since my sister went to shop yesterday and she had two idiot girls coming up to her while she was trying to food shop called her a weirdo to her face very mean & evil thing to do and they said i hate people like them dont know what they ment by that she shouted back at them said swear words called them names back when they were walking away they were going around the cornor when my sister shouted so now that has scared me of going out scared someone will pick on me when i go out on monday & i dont need it i got to go on a bus to porthcawl what about if there is people on there what are idiots & say things or sit behind me and kick my chair i was trying to think positive now i am not my brother said he might not come now i really wanted him too least its an extra person on the bus i know why are people so cruel i think the world is againts us every time go out get stick and so does my sister sometimes as i said she suffers from bit of anxiety and depression can someone give me some positive words i feel low really could use some kind words from you guys here at nmp my friend said she text me on sunday about monday of where to meet in porthcawl & time part of me feels like not going i got low self esteem thats why its much easy to hide away least i wont get judged and i.m just in my comfort zone i have notice dont know weather its just me people have got meaner people are so quick to judge and dont careless about no ones feelings it makes me sick i hate people like them what judge & mock people and people who stare like you got two heads part of me feels like telling my friend i cant meet her on monday i dont know what to do
    Last edited by gem7; 06-09-13 at 17:19.

Re: no one in chat room

Hi Gem... I'm sorry you are feeling so low.

Low self esteem feeds off itself, so if you let it stop you from doing things, you will do less and less. Go and see your friend and have a great time.

Hi gem7 I too suffer from low esteem

---------- Post added at 17:20 ---------- Previous post was at 17:15 ----------

Chin up

---------- Post added at 17:28 ---------- Previous post was at 17:20 ----------

Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying. Nancye V. Sims

Hang in gem 7

thanks all i think i will go be nice to see my friend as havent seen her in years i got today & tomorrow to gear my self up for it so gonna try to get my mind to think positive the bus ride there is gonna be hard but gonna try i be kicking myself afterwards if i didnt go saying i should of went and dont know when my friend be down in wales after that could be for another year or two i know my sister coming with me thats sorted with my friend but my bro still dont know if hes coming see if i can twist his arm i let you all know how it goes just hope i enjoy & not let no one or my anxiety spoil it

pissed off feeling down my friend cancelled on me for tomorrow to meet she gave reason why but in my book she messed me around was looking forward too was hard to get my head around it now she saying meet wednesday instead just manage to change my thinking for monday then when was starting look forward she text me and cancelled so meeting her now wednesday if she dont let me down then too

Thread Information