Thread: eating, anxiety,

eating, anxiety,

I spent 30 years of my life trapped from my own fears and anxiety's, unable to function in society not allowing myself to relax and just feel normal, I had and still live with a very debilitating eating anxiety, but for the past 10 years I have managed this condition well,i don't tell a lot of people as on the out side I don't look different from anyone else ,this was until a very horrible person found out and has started to torment me with it and now it has started to affect my job.

Re: eating, anxiety,

Most of my anxiety is around eating, being doing ok for the past few years and then it has started to become a problem again most people have no idea unless you tell them. What problems are you having at work?

where do I start,im a foster carer and my ssw has found out how I used to eat and shes using this to discredit me, im going through the grievance procedure but I now have to prove I don't have a problem with my Globus and that it wouldn't affect my ability to foster.

What's ssw? Sorry I am new! What problems do you have with eating? Don't kow much about foster caring but can't imagine that eating would stop you from being a foster carer.

ssw is someone that looks after me while I care for kids or is supposed to look after my interests, I have an eating anxiety well did have for 30 years from a baby and I have been very much over it for 10 but my ssw found out how I used to live with this anxiety and has started to bully me and shes trying to discredit me I have to go through a lot to prove im in good health and have lots of medicals and justify myself all because of one person

---------- Post added at 10:19 ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 ----------

what eating probles do you have ?

Thread Information