Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 LastLast

Thread: Healthy Eating

Re: Healthy Eating

Annie I think in the winter I crave more bread, potatoes etc and more things like chips n beans n nuggets.
    In winter I want lighter food so we eat better.
    Packed my lunch for tomorrow. Ham and laughing Cow cheese sandwich (instead of butter) it's sooooo good! Mini sausage roll and a ginger nut cake slice thing. Might take a banana or apple to, see how I feel.

I eat more salad stuff in the summer. I guess we need more to keep us warm in the winter
    Your lunch for tomorrow sounds good

WE NEED TO EAT FISH!!!
    I keep seeing articles about the benefits from eating fish, especially oily fish. I must admit I a not a great lover of fish but tonight made myself a tuna pasta bake. I just put some pasta in a dish with a small tin of tuna, small tin of mushroom soup then I put cheese on top and some tomatoes. Then baked it in the oven I have to admit I quite enjoyed it

I had my salad and fruit today and some veggies too. Oh & some smoothie. Fish is recommended I know. Meant to be good for the mind isn't it as well? I used to love tuna but am veggie now so don't eat fish.... But if I could I most likely would. Sometimes I think I haven't done very well in the food front but in fact I am doing well. My colleagues often comment on my healthy lunches. It's just a case if being organised really.

I ate a banana but I haven't done too well with fruit and veg :( I did have lots yesterday though

Theirs a new cake box at work......
    Oh damn it I'm having at least three a work.
    Must be good and take a tin of soup for lunch tomorrow and fruit.

---------- Post added at 19:03 ---------- Previous post was at 17:59 ----------

Packed my lunch for tomorrow though. Two cheese and tomato rolls, a apple, a squares choc bar, two choc digestives. Hmm not to bad lol

Had Vegetarian bean burgers tonight , lettuce, tomato , cucumber and chips so quite happy with that. Reckon that I am managing four or five a day of vegetables or salad about 4 days a week so I am quite pleased.

Been pretty good today really. I managed not to overeat tonight too, pleased with that.

---------- Post added at 21:33 ---------- Previous post was at 21:32 ----------

Keep up the good work everyone, sounds to me like we are all doing well. What is it they say... It's the taking part that counts, not the winning!!ha ha.

Been alright today had porridge with banana and a tiny bit of jam for breakfast
    Dinner roast lamb, roast pots, cabbage, carrots, roast parsnips and green beans
    Pudding apple pie and custard
    And just had a large orange
    Just made two days lunches. Tuna mayo pasta. Portioned into two takeaway containers. So one for tomorrow and one for Tuesday.

Thank you billmeon. My new target is too add more fish to my diet but not easy when I am nit too keen on it.

Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 LastLast

Thread Information