Thread: Any thoughts or hugs will do...

Any thoughts or hugs will do...

hi all had been to the doctors twice this week ,this morning had seen my gp same complain of pain and neck tension as well as head pressure...i think i have diverted my anxiety from BC to BT and aneurysm..as i am having this pain and pressure in my head that will start from my back up to neck and then on the top of my head.its like a downward pressure kind of thing...and i also feel so shaky and my eyes seeems to hurt and tearing.i also kind of having a hard time constructing a sentence...last night i burst in to tears and saying my goodbyes to my husband as i feel very confused and agitated with these things i feel.and one more thing if i close my eyes i see diffrent horrible images and thoughts and my mind is racing as it wouldnt wanna stop.feel so tired already.I told the doctor about the pain and pressure but he just prescribe me this cipralex which i am not taking yet..sorry for the rambling but this is what i feel tonight.any post will be highly appreciated.thankyou

Re: Any thoughts or hugs will do...

sorry to hear your having a bad time im not good myself at the moment sending you some

I have had this too .... I think it's just extreme stress and anxiety. It frightened me too as I felt sick as well. I have been awful lately but don't want to take meds as I am too scared of side effects. Just want to feel normal again. Right now I'd settle for the old neurotic me! Hope you feel better soon x

I hope you feel better soon too! x

Sometimes you've just got to 'bite the bullet' and take the meds. Yes there can be side effects but not for everyone and every tablet you take is a step closer to feeling well again.

You can get yourself in a downward spiral the worse you feel physically the worse you feel mentally, it just feeds itself.

All the symptoms you describe are anxiety related, it's so strange how our bodies can make us feel this way.

At least give the tablets a chance, you could be looking back in a couple of weeks wondering why you hadn't taken them sooner.

Good luck

I've been dealing with this as well, VERY tense neck and it causes me to become "dizzy" feeling. I bought myself a neck pillow yesterday that you can warm up and it works WONDERS on my neck. Just have to remind yourself that this too shall pass and that anxiety is working to make you afraid of "thoughts" that you are having, not the actual event you are thinking (does that make sense?) Try to relax if you feel yourself tense up, I try to be mindful when I start to fixate on my neck being tense, I think "LOOSEN UP!!!!"

---------- Post added at 12:33 ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 ----------

Oh and the dizzy feeling equals PANIC and ANXIETY for me!! Like "oh my god there is something more sinister going on here!!" Its just not true!!!

thank you my NMP friends foe always helping me get through this..i am determined to climb out of this dark pit that i am into,this has been taking my life its already been 7 years and i cant do it anymore.this is the worst part of my anxiety and i have nt had this symptoms before that s why i am really lost @ daisy you are right ...i would gamble for everything just to make me feel normal again,just very tired of this.thank you for the

Hi Darling, hang in there.

It amazes me how many people have the possible answer sitting in their meds cabinet and prefer the anxiety still... I was terrified of taking Prozac but I got to a point where I knew I had little choice and went to the doctor - I was still scared but I took the first one without even giving myself time to think. Maybe get there a little sooner than I did?

Thread Information