Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: New: How Do You Feel Today?

Re: New: How Do You Feel Today?

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    Today I feel pretty bad, after the hot weather last week and visiting my hubby in hospital everyday has taken it's toil. I just want to be bundled up and be taken away.
    At least it's a bit cooler this week for you, Magic.

I didn't know your husband was in hospital. I hope he is ok and will be out soon so you can both relax at home. I bet he's going to have you fussing over him when he's out.

Hi Terry, Just come across your reply thank you.
    A week last Friday morning Mr M ( Peter)called me to send for an ambulance (first time in my life). It turned up before I could put my clothes on or have a wash!
    To cut a long story short he has a kidney stone. After two operations in a week the stone is still there. Stent in. He is ok as long as we are near a toilet.
    The worse thing with me is I have no sense of direction. Can you imagine me walking up and down the corridors of the hosp.--- Getting on the wrong bus to get to Newcastle and ending up in Hanley bus station! The weather:- not good for me, not good at all. This week is so much better Terry. I say- "Crank" is on sometime this weekend.x

Feeling alot of fear and trapped, its because im being abit manipulated again its set me back alot lately. A very big trigger a person can be, also alot of physical symptoms x

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    Hi Terry, Just come across your reply thank you.
    A week last Friday morning Mr M ( Peter)called me to send for an ambulance (first time in my life). It turned up before I could put my clothes on or have a wash!
    To cut a long story short he has a kidney stone. After two operations in a week the stone is still there. Stent in. He is ok as long as we are near a toilet.
    The worse thing with me is I have no sense of direction. Can you imagine me walking up and down the corridors of the hosp.--- Getting on the wrong bus to get to Newcastle and ending up in Hanley bus station! The weather:- not good for me, not good at all. This week is so much better Terry. I say- "Crank" is on sometime this weekend.x
    Ouch! Those things really hurt. I bet he was doubled up in pain.

The paramedics must be used to allsorts so they won't expect us looking our best. Anyway, the important thing is getting Peter sorted, don't worry what others think, there's often no time to get ourselves sorted first.

I didn't think they operate on them straight away unless needed so how strange to come out of nowhere.

Yeah, it's a big hospital. Can you remember the old one though with all those ancient corridors in it? It was like stepping back in time when you went to that side of the hospital. The new one is a pain to find the right buildings though, it's just so spread out across the campus.

It's a bit of a funny angle from Hanley to there too. I'm not sure you can get there on one bus these days.

I hope Peter is feeling better now and hope you are coping with it all. x

Down today because I feel anxious after having some really good days!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread Information