Thread: Hi everyone

Hi everyone

Hi,
    I'm new to all of this! I have been suffering with anxiety since I got together with my husband 5 years ago. Don't get me wrong, he is a nice guy but he is so unemotional and unresponsive... just doesn't really talk and is very serious.

I started taking citalopram 5 weeks ago which has really helped, was on 20mg for 4 weeks and then started to feel really anxious again so Dr upped it to 40mg and am feeling better again.

I am also having counselling which is really helping. My husband doesn't know about either of these things because if I told him I would get no response and that would send my anxiety off again.

I know that I probably sound really nuts as if I left my husband then I would probably start to feel a lot better, however I don't feel strong enough. Hoping that the cit will help me focus without all the over emotion that I feel and the counselling with trusting my intuition and self worth.

Anyway, thank you for reading... hoping that this will be a good support network to get through these things

Re: Hi everyone

you will find lots of help and support here

Glad to have you with us.

I've found a great deal of support and guidance since I've been here.

I'm sure you will too.

A big to the site. x

Thread Information