View Poll Results: Will you want a NMPTed Desk calendar for 2014?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes please.

8 72.73%
  • No Thank you, I wanted a Wall calendar so will not buy one this year.

1 9.09%
  • I would like 2 please

1 9.09%
  • I would like 3 please (especially for Rach )

1 9.09%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NMPTed 2014 Calendars

Red face NMPTed 2014 Calendars

Hi All,

As you know it is TOTALLY free to join and be a member of NMP and Nic pays for the running of it out of her own pocket and a few donations from members and also the NMP shop (a BIG thank you to those members )

for those of you who don't know how to donate follow the 'Donate' link on the left or click here http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/misc.php?do=donate <<<<<<< *shameless plug*

Some of you may know that for the last two years I have produced a NMP Ted Calendar to raise funds for NMP.

For those of you who have not heard of NMPTed here he is.....

NMP Ted used to be for sale in the NMP shop, but is now unfortunately out of stock and unable to be replenished.

He played a BIG part in my recovery from anxiety and Panic as I used him to get out of the house and take photos of him, I did get strange looks when he went to buy oranges in Tesco's!!!

He has his own NMP Account and a facebook page too http://www.facebook.com/pages/NMPTed/281479391877598 <<<<< *another shameless plug!*

Anyway the reason for this post, apart from the plugs......

I am just wanting to know if there would be a demand for 2014 calendars and what sort of calendars people would like.

Would you buy a NMPTed 2014 calendar to raise funds for NMP??

Last year we sold Wall calendars and the year before it was desk calenders......which one would you prefer??

how much would you be prepared to pay for a calendar where the money goes straight to helping the running of the website??

This is the thread for the 2013 calendar for you to see what they were like this last year http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=123711

I know that it is only September but the Calendar does take quite a while to produce and have printed which is why I have decided to post the thread now.

Hopefully some people who bought calendars last year will post on this thread to let you know what they were like first hand last year too

Thank you in advance for your feedback

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: NMPTed 2014 Calendars

Lovely idea. I would prefer a wall calender. I think the minimum price should be about £6 with the option to pay more I am aware that some members are not working and some can afford to pay more than others.

Well, Moosie Mooooos are known to be piggies too ya know

I will most definitely buy a NMP Ted Calendar for 2014

I'd love a desk top one that I could have sitting on my computer desk............NMP Ted is known to be a little tinker at times so having him right beside me, means that I can keep a watchful eye on him

I think a NMP Ted Calendar is worth, at the very least, £10, but I like to cover postage and packaging costs too so I'd be more than prepared to pay £15

I was one that purchased last years calendar and believe me, it is excellent quality and always a pleasure to look at too

X~X~X~X~X~X

So, come on one and all, let's make this years NMP Calendar a big hit

You'll not only get a quality Calender, which, of course is totally unique, can't buy them anywhere else, but you'll also be helping with the running costs of our precious NMP site, which is so important to so many of us

I know that in this day and age a lot of us are a little strapped for cash, but if you start putting some pennies to one side now, you can own your very own NMP Ted Calendar

Love and hugs from the Mad, bad Moosie one

I love my Ted calendar though I don't approve of his choice of food this month. I would like a wall calendar and would happily pay £10+. You just need to make sure there's a decent markup so that some money goes to NMP.

Pip x

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

i would love a Ted calender so count me in :-) xxx

wall calendar please emmz

and as usual I will order a few for pressies
    rach
    x

Desk one for me as you know Miss W lol

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thank you all for your Feedback, looks like this year we need both desk and wall calendars this year

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

I would buy the ted calendar. One for the wall and one for the desk too

I'll buy both if that's what we're doing.

Btw, one of my dogs got hold of my Ted, humped him and pulled one of his eyes out. I was not happy

Pip x

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information