View Poll Results: Will you want a NMPTed Desk calendar for 2014?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes please.

8 72.73%
  • No Thank you, I wanted a Wall calendar so will not buy one this year.

1 9.09%
  • I would like 2 please

1 9.09%
  • I would like 3 please (especially for Rach )

1 9.09%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NMPTed 2014 Calendars

Re: NMPTed 2014 Calendars

Defo desk for me!

.........for a second there, I thought that I'd gone completely off me rocker when I saw all that strange writing

Quote Originally Posted by AuntieMoosie View Post
    .........for a second there, I thought that I'd gone completely off me rocker when I saw all that strange writing
    I saw it too and realised that it was on quite a few threads. My computer asked if I wanted it translating but I didn't bother

---------- Post added at 21:51 ---------- Previous post was at 21:49 ----------

I will buy a calendar whatever they are even though I haven't got a desk Maybe I will have to buy a desk to put it on

The fing is...... I can't have a calendar coz nobody I know (other than you lot of course) knows I am a member of NMP. Only my partner & 1 or 2 close friends (oh and my counsellor) know I use a forum (but none knows which one)
    My worst nightmare would be people I know realising who I am on here (as they'd all be astounded at what goes on inside my head). but I am happy to make a donation. I wish that I could have a calendar as it would be a nice reminder of my lovely friends here :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Annie0904 View Post

I will buy a calendar whatever they are even though I haven't got a desk Maybe I will have to buy a desk to put it on
    I can rename it a furniture calendar.... then you can put it onto whatever piece of furniture you do have

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Quote Originally Posted by Tessar View Post
    The fing is...... I can't have a calendar coz nobody I know (other than you lot of course) knows I am a member of NMP. Only my partner & 1 or 2 close friends (oh and my counsellor) know I use a forum (but none knows which one)
    My worst nightmare would be people I know realising who I am on here (as they'd all be astounded at what goes on inside my head). but I am happy to make a donation. I wish that I could have a calendar as it would be a nice reminder of my lovely friends here :-)
    Why would they know who you were or why you bought a calendar though?

Who cares what people think - no-one knows who you are on here do they?

You could say anything like it was for a friend - but I would be honest and say it was for you.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Why would they know who you were or why you bought a calendar though?

Who cares what people think - no-one knows who you are on here do they?

You could say anything like it was for a friend - but I would be honest and say it was for you.
    Thankyou. As I log into NMP at work I worry someone (a particular colleague) will see the site & realise who I am on here & read all my posts & then laugh at me. Also I worry my partner would see my posts (even tho I know she wouldn't go looking as she never has). I do care about what they might think. I would like to be honest with them but on reflection perhaps not mentioning the forum specifically means I can be honest & open here. Really be open about what I think & feel. I guess I value that more than anything because I can be myself completely & trust everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by venusbluejeans View Post
    Unfortunately it seems that Wall calendars may turn out to be a no-go this year due to the outlay cost

The desk calendars seem like the way to go this year as we need to sell things so they give at least a little bit of a profit for NMP and the Wall calendars just won't do that this year :(

I will keep looking for a better price before I make a final decision.......I have even been haggling with people

Emmz
    Have you decided yet about the wall calendars? I was going to buy one. x

Count me in for a calendar please. I had one last year 2012 and loved it. It cheered me up a treat seeing Ted every morning. I will pay what ever it works out as...

Unfortunately the Wall calendars are going to turn out to be too expensive this year as there isn't much point in selling an unprofitable calender for NMP.

It seems the company I get them from discount one version of their calendars each year..... which it was why it was wall calendars last year and desk calendars the year before.

So I guess it will be Wall calendar next year if we do them for 2015.

All I need to know now I guess is how many people will roughly want a Desk Calendar.

Then work out the price with postage price for them....but maybe finishing the last 5 photos for the calendar.

I have added a poll to this thread, please could you answer the thread so then I can tell roughly how many people would like one....or two....or three... lol

Emmz xxx

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information