Thread: Guys help please

Guys help please

Hi I'm really suffering at the mo With ha I'm constantly thinking about me health like am I gunna drop dead what if I have a heart attack have I got a brain tumour, I've got the physical symptoms to how can I get over this it's ruling my life

Re: Guys help please

Take some slow deep breaths, stick your head out of a window to do this. Also splash yourself with cold water and distract yourself.

Heart attack, brain tumor are very different things mate & i bet your still here tomorrow and wont have suffered either!

Re: Guys help please

Hi Natalie2389

You have asked the question we all seek the answer to.

But I have only really started to get to grips with my Health Anxiety and the only way I have made any impact in it is to tell myself that this has got to the point where it has to stop. I picked a day that it would happen and that was the day that I had my final big test and that was a echocardiogram and when the test cameback clear I started over again.

I promised myself, my family and even my doctor I would not carry on and that was 8 odd months ago. I still have bad days but I don't talk much about it to others as it sticks in my mind then and also I don't bother my doctor.

So I think once you know that it has got to the stage that you have to do something about it that is the time to make your stand.

We are all here to help and keep pushing each other forward and also pick each other up when we have a bad day.

Purgatory x

Thread Information