I was doing so well and now I feel like I am back to square one.

Basically in the last five months or so there has been an awful lot of bad things happen.

Firstly I broke my hand and had a terrible time with the plaster, then within a week my grandad died. I got to the house moments after he passed and had to see the body which affected me badly, then I started with what I thought was a small health problem ( water infection) which has turned into quite the ordeal, just after that started we had to have our beloved cat put to sleep which left me in tears for days then within two weeks of that my dog relapsed with a life threatening condition which he is still recovering from but is costing us a fortune and draining our bank account. At the moment I am waiting to have an x ray on my kidneys and have also got to go for tests to see if I am infertile even though my hubby and I are desperate for a baby.

I was handling things okay considering but then I started to feel very tired all the time. I feel so lazy as even small tasks drain me and I just want to stay in bed. I have developed what I think is globus hystericus which has drove me insane at times and now all day I have had terrible palpitations on and off. Every time I move too much they start up again and I have been on the verge of a panic attack all evening.

I feel so frustrated and tired I just wish the physical symptoms would go away.

I think I just needed to vent to be honest and I thought I might find people that understand here