Thread: Bubble feeling?

Bubble feeling?

Argh I'm not worried as such I'm just wondering if I'm on my own here? I'm having this surreal sensation for almost a week which came on suddenly at work I feel as follows:

Feel spaced out, I stare into space after like a minute.
    My eyes feel like there moving when they're not, like I can't really focus them.
    When I walk I feel like I'm on a bit of a slant.
    When I'm walking I feel abit unsteady but I've asked people to watch me and they've said I'm walking in a straight line.
    Head feels full and I forget what I'm doing.
    I have a drunk/disorientated feeling

I had this before and my doc said it was migraines, I've had eyetests in June when I had this and was fine, I came off my pill too.
    I'm currently waiting on swab from the docs from my ear as I had a fungal ear infection and he's gave me anti biotics, can this be inner ear? I also have a cold and my nose is pretty sore?
    I'm not familiar with sinus problems or ear so just wanted any advice? Or has anyone had this? Or similar.

Re: Bubble feeling?

Well your post is really similar to what I've been experiencing the last week.

I've been really foggy headed, eyes not focusing right, having dizzy spells and generally feeling not quite with it. Forgetting I've done said things etc.

I've had a cold and everything has been a bit bunged up and sore and one of my ears feels a bit strange so I have been putting it down to that.

I've been trying not to think about it too much as I know anxiety will just make it worse, but I've been feeling this way as well, maybe it's a virus?

Take care

Did it come on fairly suddenly? I think its defo ear related Im trying to explain to other people but they just don't get it. Yeah I'm trying not to worry or stress over it as I know it can make it worst and as I had it a few months ago I'm not concerned its sinister, it's just really annoying. I'm all bunged up, it came on then the next day my nose was blocked, sore throat etc.

Yes it was fairly sudden.

Having thought about it I do tend to suffer from ear infections and on a couple of occasions my hearing has gone through bad infections. On those occasions I have felt really strange and my husband has commented on the fact that I appear to be " not with it and on another planet".

I wonder if it's because the ears play havoc with our balance so I suppose if something is amiss with them it kind of throws other things out

Yeah thats true.
    I called the doctors this morning as he took an ear swab last week, its still not back. Again its not making me partically anxious, im coping well with anything like this now after my CBT sessions. I'm just annoyed, its very strange. I had this before and had an optician recheck and again it was fine but they referred me back to my docs for the headache side of things (he said migraines) this time ive not been having headaches as much just dull frontal aches, the same time a GP also said its viral, so im abit on the fence.
    Im just trying to get in touch with a doctor to request different anti biotics or something, as there is no sign of improvement and i actually lost my footing this morning so its getting abit dangerous.
    I work in a GP surgery and here theyve said i should have had my results back by now and they should of referred me ages for my ears ages ago given ive had history of ear problems since i was a baby.
    Im just really fed up its a week almost and no signs of shifting x

I've been getting this this last two weeks, hate it! Feel like the world is carrying on without me Does yours come and go? I get mine a couple of times a day. Can only describe it as head fuzz with pressure on top of nose and like being in a big bubble, oh and that I'm drunk or hungover! Without any of the fun bit!lol Been having serious HA for last yr on and off following a stressful event so putting this down to another extension of that, oh the joys Hope you feel better soon x

Thanks pixar how you feeling?
    Mine is still coming and going, i get heavy legs now too :-( i think focusing on it is making it worst i try not too but its really hard not to when i feel like im swaying all over the flipping place.

Thread Information