I think you really need to discuss it with your dentist before you go again. I had a very bad experience with an injection. As it was wearing off I started to get bad muscle twitches in my abdomen which eventually moved to my legs and feet mainly my calf muscles and the side of my right foot. I also had a bad burning feeling under my skin. I think the burning was due to candida yeast in my system but I had to really battle for a week to get that under control.

I still think I have the yeast problem which moves around and caused me to have derealisation on and off from the beginning of this year.

I still have the muscle twitching but nowhere near as bad, but on doing some research on the net, it turns out the twitching can be down to a bad reaction/overdose of the anaesthetic.

It's down on my dentists notes that I had a very bad reaction to the anaesthetic and now they won't give it me!

Don't want to alarm you too much but talk to your dentist before your next appointment - wouldn't want you to go though what I've had.