Thread: My Morning

Smile My Morning

Good morning all my friends this morning I was walking round(or should that be floating)Tesco's and then zap just for a micro second thought I was going to fall,but as per usual I didn't,I felt like running out but then thought no I don't care how bad I think I feel I am staying,it wasn't easy,sick tummy and light headed still I joined the queue,wow but it took a lot out of me,shaky legs as well
    I have had anxiety for ten years now and it got worse when the GP attached an general anxiety label on my forhead Right now I have just had a shower after fixing a grab rail to the wall,just for reassurance
    I have days that you wouldn't believe ;but it hasn't finished me off yet and I am determined to plod on going out every day its not a nice feeling but someone's got to feel it so it just as well be me anyway have a good day my friends

Yours Sincerely P

Re: My Morning

Hi there, that happens do me loads. I don't know if it's because when you're in a world of your own, you sort of become disorientated if you turn your head or change direction. It's not pleasant and is one of the main things that I can set off my anxiety, because it can be quite disconcerting - but I'm glad I'm not the only one it happens to.

Thanks Suki glad I am not the only one and yes its what sets mine off.

I think it's a bit like when you're sat on a train in a station and another train next to it sets off and it takes a second to realise it's not your train that's moving - that is really weird! All to do with eyes and focusing, like a sort of optical illusion. I wonder how many people in a supermarket are doing exactly the same as us - only you'd never know. It does make you feel like running out of there though!

I hate it when that happens on a train!

Well done for getting through the shop! The more you do it the easier it will get so keep it up

ERB 14/01/2016 Forever missed, forever in our hearts, my baby angel girl

Quote Originally Posted by perseverence View Post
    Good morning all my friends this morning I was walking round(or should that be floating)Tesco's and then zap just for a micro second thought I was going to fall,but as per usual I didn't,I felt like running out but then thought no I don't care how bad I think I feel I am staying,it wasn't easy,sick tummy and light headed still I joined the queue,wow but it took a lot out of me,shaky legs as well
    I have had anxiety for ten years now and it got worse when the GP attached an general anxiety label on my forhead Right now I have just had a shower after fixing a grab rail to the wall,just for reassurance
    I have days that you wouldn't believe ;but it hasn't finished me off yet and I am determined to plod on going out every day its not a nice feeling but someone's got to feel it so it just as well be me anyway have a good day my friends

Yours Sincerely P
    Know what youi mean

I am currently at work - hafving been told to take Ibruprofen yesterday for a very bad back by the physio it has triggered my anxiety and I am sat here twitching and jolting like mad trying to make sure no one notices. I could go work at home or leave early but I am trying to fight it off and leave when I want to leave not because of this stupid anxiety

Thread Information