Thread: Hi really need some help :(

Hi really need some help :(

Hi I'm new here

Need a bit of help please ?

I suffer bad health anxiety and had cbt awhile ago and thought I'd cracked it but now I've got to back. Had a lovely holiday few weeks ago but come back with funny tum and obviously started worrying with to docs and said change of water and so on.
    Anyway I haven't been happy in my job for a while and finally had enough last Friday and left! I work in a school kitchen and the cook was horrible. Think upset over weekend and Monday went to new job just to shadow as at school .
    Sorry im going on now lol but Monday night my tum really started aching and lots of wind ( I can't burp which don't help) it's been coming and going and still there just ache and I keep feeling like I want to burp and really getting to me
    I constantly think there's something wrong with me been to docs and she said drink peppermint tea and still no good, also some one said to try bicarbonate soda.... Made me feel sick and went right through me .
    I also have slight IBS and I say slight as I get the morning rush as soon as I wake up but am not to bad in day but if eat out or late I always have to go in the night and obviously certain foods trigger me off.

I really need help here what's wrong with me

Re: Hi really need some help :(

Anyone ?

Well I would go with IBS to be honest but I can't diagnose you obviously

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Sounds like classic IBS to me too hun.

IBS is well known for reacting to stress/anxiety or panic.

There are many treatments available now for IBS so I would advise you to go to your doctor and see how they can help you

Thank you x

Thread Information