Thread: Setraline

Setraline

Hi has anyone have experience with this. Thanks.

Re: Setraline

Hi Ratfink,

There are quite a few people - if you look at the forums- there is a medication one- and a sub-forum of sertraline.-

Cat x

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi again Ratfink,

Are you just starting on it?

C x

I started on sertraline 50mg about 3 and a half weeks ago. I had been feeling incredibly anxious and depressed for about 2 months or so and just couldnt pull myself out of it! I was at serious risk of dropping out of college because i just couldnt handle any responsibility and just wanted to stay in bed all the time. My mum insisted I go back to the doctor and he suggested I go on medication just to help me through this time and not put my future career at risk. I was incredibly hesitant to go on it, i felt like i had failed myself or something.. 3 and a half weeks later and I'm like a different person, so much happier and relaxed, college and work are going so much better and I'm just really starting to feel like my old self again! I'm also going to a great counselor who i think is helping me a lot. It's scary at the beginning, a lot of people seem to feel worse before they feel better when taking sertraline (thankfully that didnt happen to me) but I really recommend sticking with it, it's been an absolute life saver for me.

Thread Information