Thread: Eye problems

Eye problems

Bear with me this is really difficult to explain.....

Basically I went to my dr's today as I had an appt at the asthma clinic. I also made an appt with my GP afterwards. Anyway to cut a long story short the nurse ended up giving my my flu jab which I hadn't expected or psyched myself up for (I'm terrified of needles) So anyway that was fine, and I went back to the waiting room to see doc.

I was called in, went in fine. He was talking to me and all of a sudden I felt faint and my sight went funny. This is the difficult bit....It felt like it does if you close your eyes and rub your eyes hard and open them, your vision goes a bit fuzzy in certain places. I then went really hot and thought I was going to faint. I didn't and the vision soon passed, but I was in a bit of a state driving home.

It has happened again once since coming home and I'm wondering now if it is just anxiety or a kind of faint spell coming on that goes.

ARRRGGHHH

Face, accept, float, let time pass

Hallo, i think it was the fear of being surprised with something again, like the doctor may have come out with another of them damn needles.

That feeling you describe of being dizzy is a horrible one and the eyes going wierd makes things feel a wee bit unreal and out of focus. I think many people that come and read the forums could relate to this and know what you are going through. What i find starts off proper panicky feelings is a feeling of being hot or cold when the other people around me seem to be fine. It kinda freaks me out and one thing leads to another then i'm in a right mess.

I think you should go back to your doctor and explain how you felt, i think he will agree with your own diagnosis of anxiety but it's best to make sure. Anxiety generally causes self doubt and it's good to hear someone else say it.

Good luck and don't fret too much!

Cheers,

D

----Time exists just on your wrists so don't panic, moments last and lifetimes are lost in a day, so wind your watches down please, because there is no time to lose, i don't want to stay here indefinitely ----

Travis - Indefinitely

Hi there

Some people at work have had the flu jab and felt bad afterwards and for a few days.

Personally I daren't have it and they had to note on my records that I refused it lol

I am sure it could be that.

People will forget what you said
    People will forget what you did
    But people will never forget how you made them feel

Nicola

i wont have flu jab cos of how it makes me feel last time i was dizzy and feeling faint for days so it could be the jab and the fact that it was a surprise to have one

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

Thread Information