Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My saviours

My saviours

I just wanted to post here about the importance of my family, my 4 legged family

if you look at my posts and see my introduction you'll have an insight into me...

My cat Sophie has been with me through it all, she is 10 now, she has sat by me through everything, happiness, anger, quiet moments and she's soaked up my tears in her fluffy coat... she knows exactly when i need a hug, she purrs and meows and does her very special face boop with slanted eyes when i need extra tlc. she sleeps by my pillow and absolutely means the world to me.

I also owe thanks to my pony, 13 years i've had her and brought her up from a baby, she is like a child to me and when i am with her, either in the field or out on a ride in the coutnrywide, i canc smile, i'm at peace, no matter how i felt before or how i might feel after, when i ma with her, total happiness and peace.

i have 3 dogs... but 1 of them, my terrier, is my snuggle buddy... i call her "Little Spoon" because everynight she jumps into bed, cuddles under my arm and pushes herself against me, she puts her head on the pillow, looks up to say night night, and there she stays. snoring like any man i've ever known!! Its surprisingly comforting

witout my herd, i'd be lost.. wagging tails and meowing kitty's greet me every day and its fantastic..

xxx

Re: My saviours

My cat Sophie (18) is just the same! Beginning to show signs that the Rainbow Bridge isn't too far off... :( But for now we have a happy day every day. Aren't we lucky?

I have 3 cats, 2 are 2 years old male and female youngest will be 1 on 29th of this month we've had her since she was born (my females daughter). I absolutely love them, at Times they are a handful especially with the litter but I wouldn't change things for anything.
    The youngest gets away with murder and she is special as she was long haired which was a total shock as her mam is short haired (never saw the dad, our 2 older cats are now neutered).

I have 2 cats, a Silver Bengal/Siamese and a seal point Siamese.

I have 2 girlie kitty's too. I've got Miss Molly, she's the Lady of the house, very posh!

Miss Molly is now 10 so hopefully, lots more years of togetherness for us

Then I have Sophie.........and let's just put it this way...........she aint the Lady in the house!!, she's a little tom boy, full of fun and mischief, but she is sooo lovable

We just had to add the hat........it suits her personality to a T!!! Sophie is 4

Here's one of the two of them sharing the kitty sofa

Cute kitties Auntie Moosie and I love the sofa

I have a cat and also a few unusual pets (2 snakes, 2 lizards and a tarantula) and they all keep me going, can't stay in bed when you have a cat miaowing for food!

Annie and auntymoose your cats ate beautiful. Auntymoose I really want that kitty sofa haha.

Thank you KeeKee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information