Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hiv&pregnancy fears

Hiv&pregnancy fears

Hello everyone
    I am 17 years old a young girl and I had sex with my boyfriend 6 days ago. He is 27 and had lots of partners in the past(not whores) and he is bodybuilder.
    Stupidly, we didnt use condom :(
    I was virgin until we had sex for the first time and I bled because my hymen was torn.
    He couldnt enter me fully I think onlt the tip of his penis entered but we tried a lot then he pulled out and cummed to my groin area. He also fingered me and gave me oral.I am now very very terrified of hiv and possible pregnancy because the day was my ovulating day.
    He said he gets tested properly because the gym wants it. But somehow I cant trust him. Since yesterday I have diarrhoea nausea and sore throat :(
    I am soo afraid and hopeless any reassuarence is greatly appreciated
    Sorry for all mistakes in English as its my second language and I am not native

Re: Hiv&pregnancy fears

i can't tell if this serious or not.
    anyways you should probably go to sexual health clinic. if he pulled out i wouldn't be too worried about it, but I would still go to the nearest clinic to get a pregnancy test if i were you. I get that mistakes happen, but you should really be using a condom, and get on birth control. and at 27 years old the dude should ****ing know better than that, never mind sleeping with someone that much younger than him.

I do not know any sexual health clinic here in Milan but I went to hospital for my symptoms and doctor said it cant be related to HIV

Ok well, you wouldn't be getting HIV symptoms this early. The chances that this one encounter would give you HIV anyway are extremely low but you should get yourself tested if you have any questions about your boyfriend (remember that HIV is not the only STD out there). Speak to your doctor, he will point you in the right direction.

With regards to pregnancy - again, it's unlikely but it's too early to say. If your period is late, take a pregnancy test. If that is negative, insist on a condom next time.

I have some early signs of pregnancy but he says he didnt ejaculate inside me at all. In this case, is it possiple to get pregnant with pre-ejaculation?

It's possible but very unlikely.

Now I'm going to give you a bit of a biology lesson and I don't mean to sound patronising, ok?

When you get pregnant, the first thing that happens is the egg fertilizes. It then travels, very slowly down your fallopian tubes in to your uterus where it attaches itself to your uterine wall. This whole process takes between 7-10 days usually. After this, the fertilized egg starts to release a hormone called HCG - this is the hormone that causes pregnancy symptoms (it is also the hormone that pregnancy tests detect). It takes AT LEAST 48 hours after implantation for the HCG levels to be high enough to cause ANY pregnancy symtoms. Therefore, it is too soon for you to be having pregnancy symptoms, even in the highly unlikely event that you are pregnant.

The flip side of the coin is, if you ARE that medical marvel that is getting pregnancy symptoms this early, your HCG levels are high enough to also be detected by a pregnancy test so take one if you are in doubt. Does that make sense?

Oh, thank you so much! It was the scientific answer I was waiting for... I am having chills as well but its good to know they are not related to pregnancy nor hiv. Last 8 days to my period... I am still anixous though

I agree with tacoqueen1993.

I have a problem with a guy of 27 years having irresponsible sex with you who are 17 years old, darling.

He should DEFINITELY know better, and not be leaving you in such a position of doubt and fear.

I also have never heard of a gym employee being asked to take STD/HIV testing by their employers......EVER.

It sounds like bullshit, just so he can sleep with you, and without using protection.

Sorry to be so honest with you, it is just it angers me that he has put you in this position. I agree with everybody else. the chances that you are either pregnant or have contracted HIV are very, very slim. He did not come inside you, and although there is a chance of pre-ejaculate creating a pregnancy, it is VERY small.

I do not like the sound of this guy at all. He should not be messing with you like that, or leaving all of the worry about unprotected sex on you, never mind the fact this was your first time, which is a BIG deal for anyone.

Please protect yourself in future hun, as this guy (and others) cannot always be trusted to protect YOU.

Take care.x

Thanks for supporting girls
    He just broke up with me because he said I only bring him problems and stress..

I asked to a doctor if they do hiv test in a general health test for sportsmen and he said "yes, hiv testing is included."

I still have the risks of pregnancy and hiv because he could lie to me as well

I am so terrified and frusrated. It is the biggest regret of my life

Quote Originally Posted by Alessa16 View Post
    Thanks for supporting girls
    He just broke up with me because he said I only bring him problems and stress..

I asked to a doctor if they do hiv test in a general health test for sportsmen and he said "yes, hiv testing is included."

I still have the risks of pregnancy and hiv because he could lie to me as well

I am so terrified and frusrated. It is the biggest regret of my life

Honey I would put money on you not being pregnant or having HIV. You should of course test, but only for your peace of mind and I'd advise any sexually active young person the same.

As for the ex boyfriend - he's a douche. Just forget him. We've all dated our fair share of jerks - I know I did at your age! - but most of us meet the right man in the end and wonder what we saw in the previous losers.

You are 17. You have a lot of years ahead to date more *******s and good guys too. Don't waste time crying over this idiot.

You're a smart girl - the fact you can speak a second language so well proves that! And you'll find somebody worthy of you when you're ready x

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information