Things are a bit messy at the mo. I have BPD and my feller has GAD. We don't live together. We are both having pretty severe episodes at the moment. he hasn't been to see me for a while because he can't drive and last time we tried to chat online it got really messy with us misinterpreting each other and getting upset. That lead to me SH (are we allowed to talk about that here? sorry if we aren't) and him retreating so we haven't talked since.
My upstairs neighbours have 3 kids in a two bed flat with no carpet and are very loud. Sudden crashes set my heart racing several times a day and the constant sound of a toddler running around (they never take it round the park) is wearing me down.
Earlier this year I decided to do a small open university course as it was being offered cheap for a limited time. I've just sent in the assignment that will decide if I pass well enough to get onto the next step. i won't hear back until near christmas and now I'm thinking it was all wrong and awful.
It's been really hard to concentrate well on the study and now I feel like things are falling apart again despite all the work I've been putting in to get better.
Tearful, anxious, depressed and just generally worn out.
Sorry for the rant
Was good to write it all out though.
Thanks