Thread: Racing heart

Racing heart

Hi all I am just asking does any of you get a racing heart, banging headache and sore tight chest, it's doing my head in a have had panics for years but for the last week or so it's hit worse for some reason thanks.

Re: Racing heart

Quote Originally Posted by kimbo View Post
    Hi all I am just asking does any of you get a racing heart, banging headache and sore tight chest, it's doing my head in a have had panics for years but for the last week or so it's hit worse for some reason thanks.
    I have only just seen your post. I have a racing heart too. It's so frightening when it goes so quickly. Anxiety and panic makes it beat twice as fast but I wonder what makes it beat fast in the first place, and then wonder how long it can take the fast beats!

I recommend Dr Claire Weekes books, she explains about the racing heart and calms me a bit when I get this. You can always tell when I'm having a bad time, the Claire Weekes books come out of the cupboard!

I get a sore chest too, it's tension. Anxiety and tension can also cause you to have indigestion because of the acid from the stomach. I don't get headaches though (thank God for that)!

Do you get the feeling like the heart is shaking? I have had anxiety for a very long time and I am only now getting this symptom and I haven't had it before.

There seems to be no rhyme or reason for these extreme doses of anxiety. My anxiety level has gone sky high in the last couple of months but I have no idea why either.

I hope by the time you see this reply that your level of tension/anxiety has gone down and take care.

Els
    xx

Thread Information