Thread: Venlafaxine withdrawal mood changes and depression!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Venlafaxine withdrawal mood changes and depression!

I have just come off Venlafaxine (10 days ago) and now I am experiencing changes in mood and some depression.
    Some days I feel very low and have mood swings.Sometimes when I am not low, my mood seems normal and I am not experiencing any extreme mood swings or highs, just very low and depressed feeling or normal feeling.Some days also now I think I feel normal but I have mood changes during the day. I can feel fairly normal for a while and then my mood will change to be low . These are not strong mood swings but the changes in my mood throughout the day are worrying me. This is causing me to worry if I am depressed now or is this normal when you withdrawal from Venlafaxine?So can the Venlafaxine withdrawal cause these mood changes and will the flu like feelings and mood changes I am having make me feel so low or maybe the flu feeling I am getting is just making me think I have a low mood? I am so confused and worried, please can someone help me.
    If this is normal, how long will it last? Please can you offer me any advice on this as I am worried that I will not get better and be normal again.
    Last edited by george11; 13-10-13 at 21:28.

Thread Information