Thread: Focussing on yet more symptoms. AAARGGGGHHHH

Focussing on yet more symptoms. AAARGGGGHHHH

Hi all,

Probably yet another symptom of my anxiety, however over the last week or two the pain and tingling sensation in my left arm/hand is back. However this time it's accompanied with pain in my chest up just under my shoulder which moves into my shoulder and into my upper back.

I'm now stressing AGAIN that it is warning signs of a heart attack, or a stroke, or clogged arteries (my diet has always been poor, junk food etc etc. I'm 36.

I do suffer from indigestion, which sounds strange but I seem to get real bad pains in my upper chest and left shoulder. Doctors always say that indigestion can't be felt in your shoulder but I disagree.

The last time I had pains like this I was given blood tests and also a chest X Ray which all came back normal. I was prescribed ranitidine and after a week or so the pains subsided.

Randomly enough, this seems to happen after I have taken day nurse capsules when I have a bad cold. Not sure if something in them can cause this.

I had an endoscopy and colonoscopy in August 2012 and all came back clear.

Does anyone else relate to this? I'm reluctant to go back to the doctor AGAIN for them to tell me it is anxiety.

Re: Focussing on yet more symptoms. AAARGGGGHHHH

all the same symptoms here - bloods came back last year most ok but high red blood count and average cholesterol but doc wasnt concerned even tho i still am

Thread Information