Thread: hypnotherapy

hypnotherapy

hi i was supposed to get hypnotised yesterday but when the lady came i was to panicky so she did this eft on me it was frightening at first, gave me a terrible headache but i do feel calmer today, she is coming back next week to try and hypnotise me , hope it works

Good luck with the hypnotherapy next week Tina and let us know how you get on

Lucky

had one session of hypnotherpary appx 4 weeks ago, helped for a few days, went for second session, had such a bad panic had to come home, due to try again tommorow, off on holls to minorca next friday and this is my last hope at present feeling really terrified of everything, don't seem to be able to cope, please forgive my awful spelling and for going on too much, thank you for letting me let off steam it does help to know people understand

it.s me again, i am sorry Tina i forgot to wish good luck for tommorow, maybe we can compare notes, i am not very computor lit, so bear with me

Where do i begin, no sleep at all last night, felt awful and weird, got kids off to school and then just cried, hubby had to walk me to my therapist, which is 5 mins away. was so scared and full of panic, fear when i got there, calmed after a while, then she hypnotised me again, ok but i get so dizzy after and i really hate that, one of my main panic symptoms. so far so good, got to go back on wednesday and all of this to get me on a plane to go on my holls next friday for what should be a wonderful 2 week break, so what's my problem, i've been away the last 4 years and sort of coped, but this year something else seems to have taken hold of me, i feel such a failure and do not like to let people down sometimes the pressure gets too much. sorry to have gone on, thanks for reading and thank goodness i have found this site.

Thread Information