Thread: Issues logging in

Issues logging in

This happens in different browsers. I'll login it'll say welcome. Then I'm not logged in when the page redirects. Often when I log in with an incorrect right after, I'll be logged in. Clearing cookies doesn't help.

Re: Issues logging in

Try clicking on the "remember me" box and sometimes if you change your password it can help.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I have been having that problem too, tried different browsers, but still doesn't help.

The only way I can log in is to go to the forum, and click "Post New" then log in and its all fine! lol

It is usually a cookie problem so clearing them may help but then you may not want to lose cookies!

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information