Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: About to start Escitalopram, few questions...

Re: About to start Escitalopram, few questions...

Hi all, I'm back! It's been a while, I hope everyone is OK. So just another update... the meds are still fine but I'm starting to feel that they might not be working as well... or maybe I'm doing more so the small dose I'm on is now not enough? I don't know. I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed with life, I've got a few upcoming events which I'm starting to get concerned over. I have felt my anxiety creeping in a little on a few occasions now. I'm still on 5mg and next month I will have been on them a year (a whole year, can't believe how fast it's gone!!!) I'm going to go back to my doctors for a review... I don't know if I need to up to 10mg. I guess I'm just writing this to get my thoughts out. Anyway, as always, any advice is much appreciated

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain."

Re: About to start Escitalopram, few questions...

Just seen this thread after starting my own.

My doctor has prescribed me 5mg but I've still not taken them a week down the line. Terrified to start them for some reason.

Should I jut bite the bullet and start them? Had alot of major panic recently and its putting me off, could I half them for a week just to get over my fear of starting them and up to 5mg a week later?

This is ridiculous that I'm scared to take a tiny tablet.

Advise please.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information