Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CBT starts soon

Re: CBT starts soon

Even though it may have not worked, I will try the Sheffield no more panic group.

Phil, even though your CBT sessions are over, you can still put intompractice all of the techniques that you learned. At least try to identify your irrational thoughts. Then possible your brain will become attuned to them. It takes a lot of daily practice before CBT sinks in. After all, we are virtually retraining our brains to think in a completely different manner.
    Have you read the book, Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway? I found that to be really useful. Matter of fact, I need to go back and read through parts of it again. Good luck.

Many thanks, I have not read the book, never even heard of it. I am trying my very hardest, but I know worrying is making myself feel a little bit worst. A couple of those daily mail articles this week have really scared me.
    I need to get my brain back in focus, my parents and family want me back to how I was a few years ago. not worrying as much.

I have two group sessions so far and even though there have been no change in myself so far.

I have only been to see the GP once so far this year (which was much better last year when I was there nearly every week), for something sensible was worried about of my NF lump and would like it removing, also to see whether it be possible to have a brain scan (because of my NF) not had one for since 2002. plus I also mention to get in for an examination because I thought I felt something on/in my testicle which could have been a lump, turns out I was feeling a tube.

I have not have the need today to attend the group anxiety. Even though my anxiety is still high

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information