Thread: Its hopeless....

Its hopeless....

Well I went to the doctors the other day because I had a really bad attack. I have so much going on in my live right now and it doest help. Anyways he put me on Imprimine sp? I woke up the last two days with my heart pounding and I feel pretty badly. Still depressed and still feeling like my anxiety is there. I have been doing a lot of research online and I truly think I have GAD Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I have all of the symptoms. Do any of you have this?

The doctor asked me if I wanted to see a counsler and I said no but I called him back yesterday because I changed my mind. I feels so bad because I have two beautiful babies and a wonderful hubby that I dont want to be around. I know it sounds horrible but this is what it is doing to me. I just want to be alone. Have any of you ever felt like this?

I just feel hopeless and I want to get better and get back to the old me.[V]:(

I am so glad to have someone to talk to who goes through the same thigns I do.

hello Lyndsey.Welcome hun!Allof us here have anxiety of some sort,i have gad like you,witha bit of health anxiety thrown in for good measure!Panic attacks are horrible and tiring too.You have come tothe right place!Dont feel guilty ,if your hubby finds it hard to understand show him this site ,he will seei t is help you need ,and it is not him or your babies that are causing this.Have you had post natal depression ruled out??I t can go a long timewithout being spotted you know!Well done for having the councelling too,hope the wait is not too long for you.Dont long for the 'old you'this is a waste of energy.You will emerge from this a stronger,more caring person,a better you if you like!!We are here for you any time.Keep your chin up!Love mary rose.xxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

Thank you so much Mary! I am sitting here in tears wondering why I am crying. I think its because I am so distanced from my family and I have never been like this before. Also because I am so glad to have people to talk to. It feels so good to just pour my feeling out.

I am so glad to have someone to talk to who goes through the same thigns I do.

Tears are a good thing at times ,a relief i think and release from stress.This place does that!!That feeling of being distant is simply another symptom of anxiety,de-realisation i think they call it!!Have you read first stepson the main forum?Do readit ,it explains soooo much.You will never be alone with this again sweetheart,there now you can cry some more..i've been blubbin today because of the kindness i received here today too!We a big family here hun,we share our good days and bad days too.You will get so many replies to this post,so keep posting and we will be here to listen to you!Love mary rose/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

make that FIRST STEPS...NOT STEPSON!!!!! M'rose.xxxxx

Hi Lyndsey sorry to hear you are so down at the moment pet.Sounds like anxiety to me,but you also sound depressed.The meds will take time to kick in.Counsellings sound like a good idea,it gets things of your chest.Things will get better for you.
    take care

Ellen XX

hi lyndsey
    try not to worry love your tablets will take a while to kick mine took nearly 6 weeks and yes you probably will have worse gad i certainly did and panic attacks but i posted a similar thread to you some weeks back on this website and got lots of comforting advice and support from other members and this got me through the bad times dont give up if after a while you feel ther not working ask your doctor to try another medication if you wish its not easy i know but you get better i promise ive still got a long way to go with my gad but if you had seen me 6 weeks ago i was a terrified wreck who could hardly do anything now i feel at last ive turned the right way and im getting better dont totally rely on medication though try to seek out some alternative therapys like reiki that helps me and get some relaxation c.ds or any other form of holistic healing you might like to try attack it from all sides and gradually it will pass
    good luck
    mick

HI LYNDSEY ,just want to send you a big hug , and hope your feeling better soon , take care. lorraine. : smile though your heart is aching:

Thread Information