Thread: out tonight .

out tonight .

okay tonight im off out with my friends for a halloween celebration type thing, we're going to a club - i usually end up panicking in these sort of places and last time i went into a crowded place i ended up having paramedics called out out to me and such like - tonight im going an hour or so away from home, and am worried im going to panic, i've told myself it will be fine and that i need to do this and try and get over panicking in these sort of places my friends are aware of the panic attacks and have said they will look after me etc but i still cannot help it but worry, i know worrying doesn't really help me becuase worrying about it will like only make me more likely to panic i guess what im asking is how do i stop worrying about panicking tonight - like i know the warning signs of when i am gona panic etc, im gona talk to to the bouncers on the door and let them i know i get panic attacks. but im still like really worried.

Re: out tonight .

I know what you mean. Its hard, but in my little "break thru" I had yesterday I realized (well I knew all along) is its a lot easier to just let it come and pass. Don't fight it, don't worry about it, it is hard not to, I know.

For me at least, once I have had the initial attack, it gets a lot easier as the day/night goes on. Sometimes I wish I would just have the darn thing, just to get it over with!

Just remember - your not really going to die. And if you pass out, who cares? I personally have never passed out because of an attack. Not sure if anyone here has. I know it feels like you will, or die, or lose your mind, but I have been living with this for over 15 years, and I am still here!

Anyway, good luck! And HAVE FUN! Just think how good it will feel if you get thru the whole night without an attack! Or even if you do, and just push thru it and have a good time after. It is a huge confidence boost!

Last night really gave me hope

Thread Information