Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Son's Back Home!!

Thumbs up My Son's Back Home!!

I'm so happy

My Son is now back home with us all having been living in Scotland for 8 years, I only got to see him a couple of times a year and I've missed him like hell.

Sadly, his marriage broke up, and he was left living alone and knowing nobody there apart from his ex wife's family.

He was becoming very seriously depressed, only the other night, he rang me and said "Mum, I'm feeling so alone and depressed" ........it nearly broke my heart in 2 to have my normally, very happy, bubbly and fun, Son say that to me

But all that is over now.......he's back where he belongs with his family and his life will now improve and he'll be a happy little camper again

I've even got him for Christmas Day this year...........how special is that! Have not been able to spend Christmas with him in all the years that he's been living in Scotland, so it's going to be a very special one this year

Welcome home Son...........I love you to bits

Re: My Son's Back Home!!

Auntie Moosie how lovely for you, that is some news to cheer you up Sorry about his marriage split but good to know he has you to help him through it.

Awww, that is fantastic news AuntieM, it will be great for all of you

I am sure your son will soon pick up the pieces and start living again, he is very handsome the girls will be queuing up for him!!

Have a great weekend you lovely lady xxx xxx

SarahH is offline Most Naughty-ish Member Ever

Thank you all

Annie yes it is a shame about the marriage breaking up, but it happens doesn't it, just a case of picking up where he left off and starting over

Kittikat thank you Yes.................hmmmm..........that's just the problem really.............with the girls I mean ..........of course, the good looks he gets from his Mum........nothing to do with his Dad at all

He's already told me that he'll be here with me for a lamb roast dinner tomorrow..........it's his favorite............nothing like wasting time though is there!!!........lol.......I said to him "story of my life.........you only want me for my cooking"............his reply was "that's about the jist of it"

---------- Post added at 19:08 ---------- Previous post was at 19:06 ----------

Sorry kittikat, I meant to say you, too, have a great weekend you lovely lady

How lovely for you auntie
    Not nice about his marriage but at least he has a caring mother
    Hope u enjoy tomorrow and Xmas with him

Aww thank you so much Emma, you're such a sweet and kind lady hun

I am privalaged to know most of the story so as others have said Mandy it will be great for you both and I know it's been yet another worry for you for many many months which hasn't helped your health or anxiety,so hopefully even though a small step it will make you smile a little more each day.

Than you Ricardo

I know that you appreciate how hard it's been for both him and me and I thank you for your support over the Months, it's been so nice to be able to speak with you about it

He's just rang me to say that both him and his Dad have injured their backs carrying his washing machine down the stairs!!!!.........and to double check that I had the joint of lamb!!!!

Ahhhh auntie , I'm a bit emotional over my little kids myself at the moment feeling like I'm gonna die during labour. Soooooo just seen this & I feel quite teary, my heart sank 4 U!!!

I'm sad his marriage broke down BUT for him knowing he's got the comfort of his mum, is exactly what he needs. I know he's a grown up but, they're always your babies.

He looks like a really good guy as well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information