Thread: what you all up to today

what you all up to today

hi everyone just wounderd what you are all doing today .well my hubby is working and my son is going out so its just me and my dog .im going to have a nice quiet day this is a for me day[Yeah!]

oooh Susie that sounds soooo good.I went and asked my family round for food n fireworks and now i am dreading it!!I do hope my mood lifts b4 this afternoon!!Me and my big mouth,lol...you have a lovely restfulday!Love mary rose.xxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

Finding it really difficult to focus on anything currently, apart from in here, will sit down to watch the rugby at 3.30 on beeb 1. After that the day will have gone and infernal fireworks to dirupt the early evening! grrrr

Susie.......go for a walk, get a couple of Sunday papers, put on a pot of coffeee, your favourite music ....and chill!!

Enjoy

Laissez les bon temp roulez

I am going to watch hubby take 6 yr old swimming and then buy cats some flea stuff!!! I am also going to make beef stew and dumplings how sad am i!!!!!

I went up to the town with my husband to buy a "quick" dinner for this evening. Turns out he fancied me cooking Shepherds Pie so we ended up buying crap loads of ingredients for that! While walking round Sainsburys i somehow managed to choke on a sweet that i had already finished and seriously could not breathe for a second or 3! Scary!
    Now i'm home, we've already cut the vegetables in preparation for dinner and i'm now sitting down, relaxing.
    My little boy is with his daddy today and when he comes home we've got the fun of taking him up the road to watch the fireworks Just hope its not too cold!
    Don't i go on...Sorry.
    Sarah

well i,ve just got back with my hubby from walking our dali, before the dreaded fireworks start, before that went over to see my mum in law,who is really poorly.not long i fear. hubby wants to take me out tonight for my birhday which is on tuesday, as we will both be working and wo,nt see much of each other that day, but do,nt really feel like doing much after seeing mum in law upset me a lot.I going to run myself a nice hot bath ,open a bottle of wine,eat my box of choccis and watch corri.sounds good to me.lorraine:(

Hi

I have just been out for a ride in the car with my husband and daughter, my daughter wants to have a go at the this Paintballing all the kids seem to be raving about. Anyway we found the site where it is, and got some information, my husband says he will book for next saturday and we will all go ! Im not too sure about that its not my kind of enjoyment! I dont often wish for anything, but im hoping next saturday i have the flu !!!!!

Love

Andrea
    xxx

We went to Knockhatch adventure park. This morning i went to Tesco with my eldest son so he could buy a computer game - crash bandicote? Then popped into PC world and said to a young saturday sales assistant, imagine i'm stupid and explain how i can run a lap top off a wireless broadband connection? We only have anytime at the moment, but eldest 2 sons at high school and both want to do homework when they get home. Hasn't the school heard of homework that doesn't involve a computer???????? Love Paul.

Love to all members

Thread Information