Thread: I keep getting logged out

I keep getting logged out

When I log in it gives m. Message thanking e for logging in then it logs me out. I've cleared my snd cookies on the iPad and it still happened. Happened last time I tried logging in but figured try again another day in case it's my iPad playing silly beggars, happened again today. Logged in got the thank you for logging in message then got logged out.

Re: I keep getting logged out

Have you tried checking the "remember me" box

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Have you tried checking the "remember me" box
    Yes tried that. I managed to get on today because I forgot to log out last night not the first t I've forgotten to do that. Even when I tick the remember me box it still logs me out.

Hi Danielle - I get this when I try to log in from my laptop with broadband via a dongle.. I can get into Facebook, but not forums. It's fine when I'm at home using the wireless broadband.

I get exactly the same thing as you, the login page, the 'Welcome' message, then the login page again.

It was happening to me when trying to log in through safari on the iPad. Got on ok today so I don't know what was going on

Just happened again. This I's getting weird because despite it logging me out 3 times it was saying I was online I wasn't because it keeps logging me out. So it's not just me? I can get onto other forums fine just this one I'm having trouble with.

Thread Information