Hello all. My name's David and I'm posting here because I guess I share the same debilitating illness as many of you. I'm 33 now and I'm only just coming to terms with the reality or my situation. I've always been like this, but I guess I've been avoiding the wicked truth. It's easy for me to admit this here, impersonal as it is at the moment, and I've never spoken a word of this even to my nearest and dearest, but this anxiety has made me an alcholic. See, I'm a Jekyl and Hyde type person. Not in a bad way, but I do seem to have two opposite poles to my character. When I've had a few drinks I'm the liveliest, funniest and most popular person in the room, the exact opposite of what I am when I'm normal. I'm now staying away from the drink but everything I do terrifies me. I'm even too scared to go to the doctor to seek help. I'm afraid I'll loose what friends I have left and end up confining myself to my house. I hope I can find help with you here, and that we can find some solitude in each others words. kuzaki.

David